Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The highlighting powder (illuminating power), although not a "must have" cosmetic, is highly appreciated by people who like to do make up and want to look good. If your complexion is tired and greyish you can fix your look with a bit of highlighter. The illuminator reflects the light and makes the face three-dimensional, looking healthier and fresh. Properly applied, it gives a natural effect even when applied on high covering primer / foundation. The highlighter not only illuminates but also rejuvenates.
We can apply it in different face zones:
- At the top of the cheekbones – refresh the complexion and slender face, while giving makeup a lightness and freshness.
- In the inner corners of the eyes – optically enlarge them, open and deepen the gaze. It will also make us look rested.
- Under the eyebrow arch – it will optically enlarge the entire eye and improves the shape of the eyebrows.
- Over the top lip – highlighter applied here, is a trick of make-up artists. It optically enhancing and enlarging the lips.
- Top of the nose – it will make your nose look slim.
- At the middle of the forehead - it will give face three-dimensional look (the forehead will not appear flat).
- Middle of the chin - highlighting this area of your face should be the most subtle and only to complement the entire make up.
Our product is made only with natural, mineral ingredients. It has been dermatological tested on the most sensitive skin. The lightening formula has been enriched with lepidolite (a rare mineral belonging to the silicates group).
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Boron Nitride, Orthoclase, (+/-) CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499