Blushes - colour guide
It will make your face look younger and slimmer, with a touch of unique personality. A perfect addition to your image. What exactly is it? A blush! A well-matched blush makes your skin look healthy and adds a final touch to your makeup. It can perfectly revive your skin tone, sculpt your face shape, and accentuate your cheekbones. A well-matched… Exactly! How to match the right tone? It is crucial to match the blush tone with your type of beauty. Cold types will match perfectly with the tones which have the addition of pink pigment – these may be saturated violets, greyish pinks as well as light, pastel tones. On the other hand, women with warm skin tone should definitely choose peach or apricot blushes, namely the blushes with the addition of orange pigment. Below, you can find a few helpful hints.
- Women with pale complexion should choose the tones of cold pink, fuchsia or red.
- Light, creamy complexion will match nicely with various tones of pink, beige, apricot, and peach.
- Women with the complexion with the shades of yellow are recommended to choose peach tones of satin or semi-transparent texture.
- Women with warm-beige complexion should choose blushes with peach tones.
- Olive complexion goes well with the blushes of coral, copper or rose-coloured shades with the tones of gold. Brown will also match perfectly, highlighting the warm colour of olive-type complexion.
- Dark-skinned complexion matches well with the blushes of vivid apricot, peach, orange, and coral tones. These tones will look naturally. The violet and pink tone will highlight the natural tone of the complexion. Toned down blueberry will highlight the dark tone of the complexion, while the raspberry will make the skin look fresh.
- For dark complexion, raisin-coloured and flame orange tones are the perfect matches.